Last updated: October 21, 2021
3. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
You can import your facebook and instagram pictures to your printbucket account for the sole purpose of getting the prints. Once your order is delivered, the pictures are automatically removed from the servers or local computers to maintain your privacy. We do not share your pictures with third parties and you as a user has full control of deleting the pictures manually from your PrintBucket account anytime. You can also send an email as listed on our website for manuallly deleting your account permanently along with the pictures.
4. How Your Information is Used:
- Order and Payment Processing, Customer Service, Credit Card Issuers and Quality Assurance: We use contact information to help us efficiently perform transactions, to deliver the services you have requested, to perform quality assurance, sales analyses and other business analyses, and to contact you in connection with any orders that you have placed with us. We may also provide your contact information to your credit card issuer or to credit card processors for their purposes. No other use of your financial information will be made except to satisfy any law, regulation, governmental request, or judicial order. When you make a purchase through the Site, or register with the Site, you will provide us with an email address where we, or these service providers, may contact you for the purposes described in this paragraph.
- Contacting You for Offers and Promotions: You agree, in consideration for the use of the Services provided by PrintBucket, to allow PrintBucket to use your personal information to send you marketing and promotional materials. PrintBucket may also send you marketing and promotional materials that promote third party products. PrintBucket will not rent or sell your personal information for use by third parties. These materials may include, but are not limited to: newsletters providing you with additional information on how to use the Services, and promotional offers for goods and services from PrintBucket or third parties.
5. Data Deletion:
- We at PrintBucket take Customer privacy and data very seriously. As a user, you have full control over your data. You can anytime delete your all of the data including pictures, email and contact details by simply logging in to your PrintBucket account and deleting the data permanently. Alternately, you can drop us an email to email@example.com for the same. We can do this for you.
6. Disclosure to Governmental Entities:
PrintBucket may disclose specific contact information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with law, to cooperate with or seek assistance from law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of PrintBucket or other visitors to the site or users of the Services. Also, your contact information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or a bankruptcy of PrintBucket.
· Session IDs: "Session IDs" allow us to identify a particular user across multiple web page requests. This Session ID is maintained within your cookie file, where possible. If cookies are not enabled, or if The user's internet browser program does not support cookies then PrintBucket will place the Session ID in the requested web page. This allows the end user to avoid having to continually re-enter Certain information such as account name and password for every web page request. This Session ID expires whenever the user closes their internet browser.
· Web Site Tracking, Reporting: Many of our web pages also contain special electronic images (called a "single-pixel gif" or "gifs") that allow us to gather only non-personally identifiable traffic statistics and other aggregate information about visitors to our sites. PrintBucket (through itself or third parties) uses this technology to collect and accumulate anonymous data that helps us understand and analyze the experience of people visiting our web sites and, along with other information you provide, customize your future visits and improve our web sites. We also record number of visits, paths taken, and time spent on pages within PrintBucket. Please keep in mind that none of this information is personally identifiable and that we only distribute this information to internal staff at PrintBucket.
· IP Address: Each time you visit the Site, we automatically collect your IP address and the web page from which you came. In order to administer and optimize the Site for you and to diagnose problems with our Site, we use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you.
8. Information from Other Sites